Had to drag myself awayyyy from the bed this morning coz I knew it would be a “superlative hyperactive” day today. Woke up JIT (just-in-time) for Subuh prayers. My life lately, as I can describe it in 3 words: “blardy freaking hectic”!! (excuse me for the profanity) Hardly have time for myself and to “sumbat” my running activities.
Decided to start my day differently today. Not going straight to office since my meeting in KL starts at 10. Instead, I went straight to gym - to chuck my gym bag (hehehe..tak kuasa dah hensem2 & wangi pepagi nak exercise). Got a free karipap on the way out from one of the front counter girls…yippie!. Kamcing already with them.
Felt like having pancake for breakfast although I was still munching my karipap. So went to San Francisco Coffee..rasa macam kat oversea as the café was populated with “kepala putih” the mat sallehs. Noticed that at least 4 of them just flew into KL as they were with their travel luggage. Got myself the pancake breakfast set that comes with a black coffee. Duduk behind a fitness first trainer – heheh so that I felt guiltless eating the fattening breakfast.
Juling skejap when I first tasted the coffee- strong and bitter giler! I’m not a black coffee fan – coffee ringan2 can lah. Used 3 1/2 sachet to neutralize the coffee strength and taste. Then came my freshly cooked pancake with melting butter, honey and banana..emmmmm sedapnyaaa…Managed to finish NEARLY 3/4 of the pancake. Heran gak nape tetiba kenyang..then I realized that there were 3 layers of pancake. Ayakkk!!! Banyaknya aku makan! Finished my coffee while digesting the facts that I have to present during the 10 am meeting.
Took LRT to Masjid Jamek..went to do some errands there then walk to client’s office. Reminds me the time when I was in Hong Kong- hustle bustle of the city, lalu celah2 the people and the shops there. Arrived safely at the client’s office after successfully crossing 4 busy roads – geee I should give a pat for myself ( FEAR factor of crossing roads…yeah..laugh your heads off if u want to).
Mtg started at 10 and finished at 12 pm. Rushed back to office with my colleague and went out for lunch near the Curve with another colleague. Came back to the office for prayers, checked emails, packed my “ninja turtle bag” and left for the another mtg at 3 in KL. A longggg meeting which ended at 6:15 pm. My backside nearly cramped.
Contemplating whether to go to gym or not after meeting. But decided to go since I’ve chucked my bag into one of the lockers there, tu sebab pepagi dah letak bag kat sana, know myself very well nak escape. At first, the mischief in me wanted to “touch and go” at the gym (ambik bag pastu blah balik) but after reconsidering, what the heck..I ran 2.5 km on the tread mill. Wanted to do more but Maghrib was nearly over and I already gayat running on the tread mill. Gone were my stress and off I went to home.
Now, kaki sakit - too much walking today plus pakai kasut tinggi sebelah - one of my shoe heels broke during the afternoon’s meeting – oppss high time to buy a new pair. Hmm I think I should shoe shopping tomorrow. Maybe after my promised morning walk with Mom and Dad – don’t worry wont kacau Tank’s turf, merajuk already to run there...hihihi. Petang esok nak tengok Revenge of the Sith with family.
Ayooo..cannot open my biji mata already la..so Night2 everyone!
Friday, May 27, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment